Does your Annual Pass expire within the next 2 months?
It is the time to renew to benefit from a renewal price of 15% off your next Annual Pass!
Swipe to compare
Annual Passes can be purchased on-site or by giving us a call on +33 1 60 30 60 53 (International call rates apply, cost may vary according to network).
Terms & Conditions
The benefits and discounts that Annual Pass Holders are entitled to may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass Holder only (unless otherwise stated). Pass Holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts.
(2) Access to the Disney Parks car park is free (Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but may be added separately by paying €60) for light vehicles and motorcycles, on the days of validity of your Annual Pass until the closing time of the Disneyland Park. A supplement of 15 € per day will be requested from motorhomes. Parking is strictly prohibited in the parking lot reserved for buses. Access to the car park is not applicable during special events (excluding events reserved for Annual Pass Holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Excludes certain products. Ask in store for more infomation. Discount not valid at the Disney Store (except Disney Village®) and shopdisney.com
(4) The price offered for the same room varies according to the inventory available at the time of booking, contact us to find out the price offered at the time of your reservation. This benefit is applicable on requests for any new reservation within the limit of 2 rooms / cabins per reservation (not applicable for nights in Premium Tribe Cabins at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Family rooms at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe®, Disney's Newport Bay Club® and Disney's Hotel New York® - The Art of Marvel, the Golden Forest Suites at Disney's Sequoia Lodge®, the Suites at Disney's Newport Bay Club®, the Empire Club Rooms & Suites at Disney's Hotel New York® - The Art of Marvel.
(5) Discount on 1-day tickets purchased at the Disney Parks ticket booths, located next to the entrance of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park and valid on the same day of purchase (maximum 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass Holder). Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
(6) This benefit is limited to one Annual PhotoPass + TM maximum per pass holder. An Annual PhotoPass + TM is valid for one year from the first photo added to the card (instead of 10 days compared to the Classic PhotoPass + TM sold for € 74.99 in stores) and can be used in certain attractions, at locations offering "Magic Shots ”, iconic locations, as well as during meetings with Disney Characters in the presence of Disney PhotoPassTM photographers. This period of validity is independent of that of the Magic Flex, Magic Plus or Infinity Annual Pass and cannot be changed. The Annual PhotoPass + TM is available to collect from the main shops of Disneyland Paris.
(7) Discounts are applicable on meals and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurants of the Hotels and Parks of Disneyland Paris, as well as in those of at Disney Village mentioned below: Annette's Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse, the discount is valid for 6 people (including the Annual Pass holder). Discount is valid outside blackout days and upon reservation. This benefit is not applicable in Disneyland Paris hotel bars.
(8) Privilege Tickets 1 Day / 2 Parks (single adult / child rate), valid only on the day of purchase, sold, by prior reservation online, at the Disney Parks entrance counters, up to a limit of 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass Holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets during the validity period for the Magic Plus Annual Pass and 20 tickets during the validity period for the Infinity Annual Pass. Tickets valid only on the days of validity of the Annual Pass. Privilege Ticket prices from November 4th, 2021 to March 30th, 2022 inclusive included: € 37 in low season and € 52 in high season for the Annual Infinity Pass and, € 42 in low season and € 57 in high season for the Magic Plus Annual Pass . November 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 ; December 4, 5, 11, 12 ; from December 18, 2021 to January 2, 2022 included ; January 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 ; from February 5 to March 6 included ; and March 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27. . Privilege ticket prices beyond March 30th, 2022 have not been determined at the date of publication of this document; consult our site regularly for these prices.
(9) Access to Disney Parks before the official opening time. The Annual Pass Holder will have early access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Access to Extra Magic Time is also possible for holders of Privilege Tickets, when in the presence of the Annual Pass member. The duration and number of Disney Parks available during Extra Magic Time may vary.
(10) Subject to availability. Only one pushchair and wheelchair rental per day per Annual Pass Holder. (11) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass Holder per day. (12) One dog or cat per Annual Pass Holder per day (excluding overnight accommodation).
© Disney - Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. - Siren 397 471 822 - RCS MEAUX - Share Capital 2 385 978 999,04 € . Headquarters: 1 Rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. ES licenses n ° 1-1118616 to 1-1118630 and PLATESV-D-2019-000335; 2-1118631 and 3-1118632.