The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass Holders are entitled may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass Holder only (unless otherwise stated). Pass Holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts. Prices and benefits for Annual Passes purchased from 2nd April to 5th November 2020 inclusive. The Discovery Annual Pass has 215 days of restriction, including the 2nd and 3rd day after production of a definitive Annual Pass.
(2) Disney Park’s car park is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles during the days of your Annual Pass validity until the closure time of the Disneyland Park (only for Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity members). Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but may be added separately by paying €60. For campers there is a supplement of €15 per day. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses’ parking area. Free parking does not apply during special events (except for the events reserved for Annual Pass holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Excludes certain items, ask in the boutiques for more information. Discount not available at Disney Store (Disney Village excluded) and shopdisney.com
(4) Preferential prices (the price of €98 is rounded up to the nearest euro) valid for room-only bookings until 5th November 2020. The price available varies depending on the inventory available at the time of booking - please contact us for the price corresponding to your arrival date. The prices of €98 (rounded up to the nearest euro) and €81 are valid for one night at the Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe in a Cars standard room in Super Value Season. They do not include breakfast or the hotel local tax (for Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe: €1,13 per person aged 18 and over and per night, which will be added to the total price of your stay at the time of the booking). Benefit applicable on requests for new reservations, limited to 2 rooms/bungalows per booking (discount not applicable on Tribu Premium Bungalows of the Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, Family Rooms of the Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, the Disney’s Newport Bay Club and the Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, the Golden Forest Suites of the Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, the Suites of the Disney’s Newport Bay Club, the Empire Club & Suites of the Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, the Castle Club Rooms and all Suites of the Disneyland Hotel).
(5) Discount on 1-Day tickets purchased at the gates of the Disney Parks and valid only on the day of purchase (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass Holder). The discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
(6) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass™+ per Annual Pass holder. The Annual PhotoPass™+ is valid for one year starting from the first picture (instead of 10 days for the classic PhotoPass™+ available in boutiques for the price of €74.99). It can be used in select attractions and when meeting Disney Characters (where Disney PhotoPass photographers are present). It is available in the main shops of Disneyland Paris.
(7) Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurants of Disneyland Paris Hotels and Parks and in the following restaurants at Disney Village: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse. Limited to 6 guests (including the Annual Pass holder). The discount is valid for reservations on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinners (24th and 31st December). Not available on restriction days and reservations must be booked in advance. Advantage not applicable in the bars of Disneyland Paris (including the Victoria’s Home Style Restaurant).
(8) Discount applies to the public price displayed at the ticket desks located at the entrance to the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show. Subject to availability and restricted to 5 tickets per Annual Pass Holder Annual Pass Holder and per day. Discount applies on category 2 tickets only). Performances are only on certain days of the week: closed on 1st January, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This show is unsuitable for guests suffering from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
(9) ’Billets Privilèges’: 1-Day/2-Parks tickets (unique price for adult and children) valid for a visit only on the date of purchase. Offer only available at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks. Offer limited to 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity of the Magic Plus Annual Pass/up to a maximum of 20 tickets over the validity period of the Infinity Annual Pass. Tickets are valid only on the validity dates of the Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ valid from 2nd April to 5th November 2020: €39 with the Infinity Annual Pass and €45 with the Magic Pluss Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ after 5th November 2020 are not known yet – please contact us for more information.
(10) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Depending on your date of visit, the duration of Extra Magic Time may vary, as may the number of Disney Parks in which it applies. Guests with a Billets Privilèges can also enjoy the Extra Magic Time as long as the Annual Pass holder is with them.
(12) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(13) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(14) One dog or cat per Annual Pass Holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation).
© Disney – Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. – Siren 397471822 – RCS MEAUX – Capital Social 2.035.978.998,82 euros.. Siège Social : 1 Rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences ES n°1-1118616 à 1-1118630 et PLATESV-D-2019-000335; 2-1118631 et 3-1118632.