Informazioni utili

Come possiamo aiutarti?

Domande frequenti

What will I need to do if I want to drive abroad?
UK travellers looking to drive in the EU on or after Brexit is effective may need to apply for the relevant International Driving Permit.

Advice on driving abroad can be found at:

Aiuto ulteriore