Excursion Paris Eiffel Tower to Notre-Dame
Your excursion includes:
- A visit to the Eiffel Tower with personalised welcome, and presentation by an English-Spanish speaking guide. Priority access to the 2nd floor.
- A river cruise from the Eiffel Tower to the Notre-Dame area, with commentaries in English, French and Spanish.
- Free time: explore Notre-Dame cathedral and its animated neighbourhood on your own.
- Accompanied by a trilingual person (English, French, Spanish).
Round trip by coach from Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel.
- Until April the 1st, 2019 : A lunch box is included (expect for children under 3). Food restrictions and allergies cannot be taken into account.
- From April the 2nd, 2019 : Lunch is not included in the price.
- From 10.15am until 8:45pm. Times subject to change depending on the season.
We cannot guarantee that our operator products or services are available during all period of validity. In case of unfavorable weather, the cruise may be replaced by a public transport trip to Notre-Dame district (or to Eiffel Tower district).
In certain cases (such as strikes, works, elevators problems, bad weather, etc…) the ascent of the Eiffel Tower may be replaced by any other monument/site.
Some elements included in this excursion may be subject to modification or cancellation without prior notice, notably in case of unfavourable weather, if any of the monuments or tourist sites are closed or partially closed because of works, or in case of floods on the river Seine (no refund will be made).
If you are staying at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, you must arrange your own transport to/from the pick-up/drop off point.
Indicated times are subject to traffic.
Excursion operated by MAGIC WAYS.