NEW! Excursion Paris Eiffel Tower to Notre-Dame (from 21 March 2018)
Your excursion includes:
- A visit to the Eiffel Tower with personalised welcome, and presentation by an English-Spanish speaking guide. Priority access to the 2nd floor.
- A river cruise (40 minutes) from the Eiffel Tower to the Notre-Dame area, with commentaries in English, French and Spanish.
- 2h of free time: explore Notre-Dame cathedral and its animated neighbourhood on your own.
- Accompanied by a trilingual person (English, French, Spanish).
- A lunch box included*
Round trip by coach from Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel.
* Food restrictions and allergies cannot be taken into account. Lunch box included only for adults and children (from 3 to 11 years included).
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
In certain cases (such as strikes, works, elevators problems, bad weather, etc…) the ascent of the Eiffel Tower may be replaced by a visit to the Arch of Triumph or another monument. Some elements included in this excursion may be subject to modification or cancellation without prior notice, notably in case of unfavourable weather, if any of the monuments or tourist sites are closed or partially closed because of works, or in case of floods on the river Seine (no refund will be made).
If you are staying at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, you must arrange your own transport to/from the pick-up/drop off point.
Return times to Disneyland Paris are subject to traffic.
Excursion operated by MAGIC WAYS.