Web are happy to announce a progressive reopening of our Disney® Hotels as follows: Disney’s Newport Bay Club on 17 June, Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel on 21 June, Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne on 1 July, Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch on 13 July. Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Sequoia Lodge will remain closed with reopening dates announced at a later time. The Disneyland Hotel is currently undergoing a royal transformation and will remain closed until further notice.
If the Hotel you selected during your original booking is open on your booked arrival dates, we will be ready to welcome you as planned.
Otherwise, our holiday experts will contact you to propose you an alternative booking in an equivalent or superior hotel category where possible.
You can either accept this alternative, at the same price and with the same components, or decline it and receive a full refund of any prepayment made.
If you are unable to maintain your booking due to external reasons in relation to the sanitary situation (such as travel restrictions or quarantine measures enacted by your local authorities) you can either decide to:
- Postpone your arrival at same price with same Hotel + Ticket package, at the same price, and with the same components for arrival until 14 Oct or at prevailing rate thereafter
- Otherwise you will receive and get a full refund
Our holiday experts are ready to assist you.