A magical breakfast with Mickey and his Friends at Auberge de Cendrillon
* There's no finer way to enjoy breakfast than with a magical encounter with Mickey and his Friends! While the Princesses are out in the Park enjoying the brand new Princess Promenade, Mickey and his Friends are kindly looking after the Auberge de Cendrillon for them.
Located just behind Sleeping Beauty's castle in the Disneyland Park, Auberge de Cendrillon
offers a tasty breakfast full of treats straight from Cinderella's kitchen, including fine French pastries, cereals, waffles, sausages, fruit juices and more. There's a menu for both kids and adults, while children under 3 eat for free!
There are two seating times: 8.15am, accessible only to guests with Extra Magic Time, or 9.45am.
As it is a hugely popular experience, please make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
- To add to an existing Disney Hotel booking, please call 08448 008 898 (Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge).
- To make a Disney Hotel booking and include this option, please call the above number or click here
- If you wish to book less than four days before your arrival date, if you are staying at Disney Nature Resort or if you are not a Disney Hotel guest, please call +33 1 60 30 40 50 (international call rates apply, cost may vary according to network).
* As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our cast, guests and the larger community, we continue to implement appropriate preventive measures in line with the recommendations from health agencies and the input of our medical teams. With that in mind, we have temporarily modified our Disney Princess interactions to continue to provide the best possible Guest experience.