Shrink down to the size of Remy and duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in a dazzling chase across a gigantic kitchen.
Ratatouille: The Adventure
Walt Disney Studios Park
Guest Must Be
Accessibility and Other Information
- Wheelchair accessible - must be accompanied by an able-bodied person aged 15 or over.
- Wheelchair users must transfer into the attraction vehicle (alone or with assistance) - must be accompanied by at least one able-bodied person aged 15 or over
- Suitable for guests who have difficulty standing
- Authorization to ride the attraction depends on the type of limb atrophy you have (a full list is available from City Hall, Donald Desk, Studio Services and the Central Reservations Office)
- Suitable for guests with a learning disability, autism, behavioural disorder or mental health disorder - must be accompanied by an able-bodied person aged 15 or over
- Suitable for visually impaired guests
- Suitable for blind guests - must be accompanied by an able-bodied adult aged 15 or over
- Guide and assistance dogs allowed
- Suitable for hearing impaired guests
- Suitable for guests with a debilitating illness or temporary physical impairment
Service Animals Permitted with Caution
Fun For Little Ones, Guest May Get Splashed, May Frighten Younger Guests, Fastpass, Single Rider Service
- Expectant Mothers may not ride
- Supervise children at all times. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by an adult
- CAUTION: Persons who are prone to motion sickness should not ride
- Number of Guests with a learning disability, mental health disorder, behavioral disorder or autism allowed onto the attraction as a group accompanied by at least one helper: 2
- Wheelchair accessible, you can either board the ride directly on your wheelchair (specially-adapted vehicle) or transfer onto a seat.