If you already have an Annual Pass, click here to access the Annual Pass portal.
Does your Annual Pass expire in the next 2 months?
Renew your subscription and get a 15% discount on your future Annual Pass valid for 12 months!
Swipe to compare
Terms and Conditions
The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass holders are entitled may not be combined with any other offers and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass holder only (unless otherwise stated). Annual Pass holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to enjoy these benefits and discounts. Prices and benefits listed on this page are valid for Annual Passes purchased between 4th November 2021 to 30th March 2022 inclusive.
*Monthly cost (rounded up to the next euro) due for the purchase of an Annual Pass in monthly payment (11 monthly instalments) and after deduction of the required initial payment of €60.
(1) Child from 3 to 11 years old. Free Park admission for children under 3 years old.
(2) Disney Parks Guest Parking is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles during the days of validity of your Annual Pass until the closure time of Disneyland Park (only for Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity Pass holders). Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but this option may be added separately by paying €60. For campers there is a supplement of €15 per day. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses’ parking area. Free parking does not apply during special events (except for the events reserved for Annual Pass holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Excluding certain items, ask in shops for more information. Discount not available in Disney Store shops (except the one at Disney Village) and on shopdisney.com
(4) The price applicable for a same room varies depending on the inventory available at the time of booking – please contact our BookIng Office for information and prices available at the time of booking. Benefit applicable on request for new reservations, limited to 2 rooms/cabins per booking (discount not applicable on Premium Plus cabins at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, all Family Rooms at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, Empire State Club Rooms at Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, and all Suites).
(5) Discount on full price 1-Day tickets purchased at the Disney Parks entrance and valid only on the day of purchase (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass holder). The discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
(6) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass™+ per Annual Pass holder. The Annual PhotoPass™+ is valid for one year starting from the first photo linked to it (instead of 10 days for the classic PhotoPass™+ available in shops for the price of €74.99). It can be used in select attractions, at “Magic Shot” points and other iconic locations, as well as during encounters with Disney Characters whenever Disney PhotoPass photographers are present. Its validity period is independent of that of the Magic Flex, Magic Plus or Infinity Annual Pass and cannot be changed. It is available in the main shops of Disneyland Paris.
(7) Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks served in the restaurants of Disneyland Paris Hotels and Parks and in the following restaurants at Disney Village®: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange at Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse. Limited to 6 guests (including the Annual Pass holder). Discount not applicable in the bars of Disney Hotels. Discount available only on the validity dates of the Annual Pass and upon reservation.
(8) ’Billets Privilèges’: 1-Day/2-Park tickets (unique price for adult/children) available for sale at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks. These tickets can only be bought on the validity dates of the Annual Pass and are valid for a visit only on the day of purchase. Offer limited to 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass holder with a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity of the Magic Plus Annual Pass and a maximum of 20 tickets over the validity period of the Infinity Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ valid from 4th November 2021 to 30th March 2022: €37 in low season and €52 in high season for the Infinity Pass; €42 in low season and €57 in high season for the Magic Plus Annual Pass. High season dates: 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 November 2021; 4, 5, 11, 12 December 2021; from 18 December 2021 to 2 January 2022 included; 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 January 2022; from 5 February to 6 March 2022 included; and 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 March 2022. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ after 30th March 2022 are not known yet – please check back our website regularly for the latest updates.
(9) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and/or Walt Disney Studios Park. Depending on your date of visit, the duration of Extra Magic Time may vary, as may the number of Disney Parks in which it applies. Guests with a ‘Billet Privilège’ can also enjoy the Extra Magic Time as long as the Annual Pass holder is with them.
(10) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(11) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(12) One dog or cat per Annual Pass holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation).
© Disney – Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. – Siren 397471822 – RCS MEAUX – Capital Social 2 385 978 999,04 €. Siège Social : 1 Rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences ES n°1-1118616 à 1-1118630 et PLATESV-D-2019-000335; 2-1118631 et 3-1118632.