The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass Holders are entitled may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass Holder only (unless otherwise stated). Pass Holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts. Prices and benefits listed on this page are valid for Annual Passes purchased from 7th November 2019 to 1st April 2020 inclusive.
*The Discovery Annual Pass has 215 days of restriction, including the 2nd and 3rd day after production of a definitive Annual Pass.
**Monthly cost due (rounded to the highest Euro) for the purchase of an Annual Pass choosing monthly payment option (11 monthly instalments) and deducted from the required initial payment of €60. Please contact us for more information.
(1) Child admissions are for children from 3 to 11 years old (inclusive). Free entrance for children under the age of 3.
(2) Disney Parks Guest Parking is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles during the days of your Annual Pass validity until the closure time of the Disneyland Park (only for Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity members). Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but may be added separately by paying €60. For campers there is a supplement of €15 per day. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses' parking area. Free parking does not apply during special events (except for the events reserved for Annual Pass holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Access to the Guest Parking spaces closest to the Disney Parks, in a reserved area, for light vehicles only. Subject to availability.
(4) Excluding certain items. Ask in shops for more information. Discount not available in Disney Stores shops (except the one at Disney village) and on shopdisney.com.
(5) Preferential prices valid for room-only bookings, for arrivals until 1st April 2020. The price available for a same room varies depending on the inventory available at the time of booking – contact us to know the price corresponding to your arrival date. The prices of €130 and €108 (rounded to the highest euro) are valid for one night at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe in a Cars standard room and in low season. They do not include the hotel local tax (for Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe: €1.13 per person aged 18 or over and per night, which will be added to the total price of your stay at the time of booking) nor breakfast. Advantage applicable on request for new reservations, limited to 2 rooms/cabins per booking (discount not applicable on Premium Plus Cabins at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, all Family Rooms at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Castle Club Rooms at Disneyland Hotel and all Suites).
(6) Discount on 1-Day tickets purchased at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass Holder). Tickets are valid for a visit only on the date of purchase. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
(7) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass+ maximum per Annual Pass holder. The Annual PhotoPass+ is valid for one year starting from the association of the first picture (instead of 10 days for the classic PhotoPass+ available in stores for the price of €74.99). It can be used in selected attractions and when meeting Disney Characters in the presence of Disney PhotoPass photographers. The Annual PhotoPass+ is free with the Infinity Annual Pass and is valid during the validity period of the Annual Pass. The Annual PhotoPass+ is available in the main shops of Disneyland Paris.
(8) Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurants of Disneyland Paris (excluding food carts and Café des Cascadeurs), and in the following restaurants at Disney Village: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse. Limited to 6 guests (including the Annual Pass holder himself). Discount also applies on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinners (24th and 31st December.), but no on restriction days and upon reservation. Advantage not available in the bars (including Victoria’s Home Style Restaurant).
(9) Discount applies to the public price displayed at the ticket desks located at the entrance to the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show. Subject to availability and restricted to 5 tickets per Annual Pass Holder. Discount applies on category 2 tickets only). Closed on 1st January, Wednesdays and Thursdays (except on certain dates). As live animals are used during this show and it raises dust, it is not suitable for people suffering from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
(10) Discount applies to breakfast with Disney Characters at Plaza Gardens Restaurant and with Disney Princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon, Disneyland Park. Limited to 5 persons (including the Annual Pass holder himself).
(11) ’Billets Privilèges’: 1-Day/2-Park tickets (unique price for adult and children) valid for a visit only on the date of purchase. Offer only available at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks. Offer limited to 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity of the Magic Plus Annual Pass/up to a maximum of 20 tickets over the validity period of the Infinity Annual Pass. Tickets are valid only on the validity dates of the Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ valid from 7th november 2019 to 1st April 2020: €39 with the Infinity Annual Pass and €45 with the Magic Pluss Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilège’ after 1st April 2020 are not known yet – please contact us for more information.
(12) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Depending on your date of visit, the duration of Extra Magic Time may vary, as may the number of Disney Parks in which it applies. Guests with a ‘Billet Privilège’ can also enjoy the Extra Magic Time as long as the Annual Pass holder is with them.
(13) Subject to availability. A specific ticket may be required in addition to your Annual Pass to attend these specific events. Some events may be exclusively opened to Infinity Annual Pass holders and are subject to capacity.
(14) In table service restaurants only (excluding The Lucky Nugget Saloon and restaurants at Disney Village). The Annual Pass Holder can get for free a specific non-alcoholic cocktail per meal.
(15) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(16) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(17) One dog or cat per Annual Pass Holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation)
(18) Preferred viewing area for Disney Illuminations and Disney Stars on Parade. Limited availability per show. Reservation must be made up to 15 days and no less than 24 hours before the day of visit. Reservation possible only via the dedicated online platform. Valid for Infinity Annual Pass holders only. Access upon presentation of the valid Infinity Annual Pass and confirmation email which are non-transferable. The preferred viewing areas are subject to modifications without prior notice.
(19) Access to a selection of swimming pools located in the Disney Hotels, upon presentation of the valid Infinity Annual Pass and confirmation email. Access to the fitness centers is not included. Access subject to availability. Reservation is required up to 15 days and no less than 24 hours before the day of visit, only via the dedicated online platform. Valid for the Infinity Annual Pass holder and one accompanying person. The Annual Pass holder and Guests agree to respect the rules of the swimming pool. The pool at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch may replace another pool closed for refurbishment – please do not forget to check the closure periods on disneylandparis.com.
The Prices quoted have been calculated to reflect the economic conditions on 21st June 2018 and may be revised in accordance with the current Disneyland Paris terms and conditions.
© Disney - Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. - Siren 397471822 - RCS MEAUX - Capital Social 1.435.978.998,48 €. Siège social : 1 rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences ES n°1-1118616 à 1-1118630 et PLATESV-D-2019-000335; 2-1118631 et 3-1118632.