Terms and Conditions
The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass holders are entitled may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass holder only (unless otherwise stated). Annual Pass holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts. Prices and benefits listed on this page are valid for Annual Passes purchased from 2nd April to 5th November 2020 inclusive.
*The Discovery Annual Pass has 215 days of restriction, including the 2nd and 3rd day after the production of the definitive Annual Pass.
**Monthly cost due (rounded up to the highest Euro) for the purchase of an Annual Pass choosing monthly payment option (11 monthly instalments) and deducted from the required initial payment of €60. Please contact us for more information.
(1) Child admissions are for children from 3 to 11 years old inclusive. Free entrance for children under the age of 3.
(2) Disney Parks Guest Parking is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles during the days of your Annual Pass validity until the closure time of Disneyland Park (only for Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity Pass holders). Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but this option may be added separately by paying €60. For campers there is a supplement of €15 per day. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses’ parking area. Free parking does not apply during special events (except for the events reserved for Annual Pass holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Excluding certain items, ask in shops for more information. Discount not available in Disney Store shops (except the one at Disney Village) and on shopdisney.com
(4) Preferential prices (the price of €98 is rounded up to the nearest euro) valid for room-only bookings, for arrivals until 5th November 2020. The price available varies depending on the inventory available at the time of booking – please contact us for the price corresponding to your arrival date. The prices of €98 (rounded up to the nearest euro) and €81 are valid for one night at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe in a Cars Standard room in Super Value season. They do not include breakfast nor the hotel local tax (for Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe: €1,13 per person aged 18 and over and per night, which will be added to the total price of your stay at the time of the booking). Benefit applicable on request for new reservations, limited to 2 rooms/cabins per booking (discount not applicable on Premium Plus cabins at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, all Family Rooms at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, Empire State Club rooms at Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, Castle Club rooms at Disneyland Hotel and all Suites).
(5) Discount on 1-Day tickets purchased at the Disney Parks entrance and valid only on the day of purchase (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass holder). The discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
(6) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass™+ per Annual Pass holder. The Annual PhotoPass™+ is valid for one year starting from the first picture (instead of 10 days for the classic PhotoPass™+ available in shops for the price of €74.99). It can be used in select attractions and when meeting Disney Characters (where Disney PhotoPass photographers are present). It is available in the main shops of Disneyland® Paris.
(7) Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurants of Disneyland Paris Hotels and Parks and in the following restaurants at Disney Village®: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange at Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse. Limited to 6 guests (including the Annual Pass holder). Discount is also valid for reservation of Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinners (24th and 31st December). Not available on restriction days and reservations must be booked in advance. Advantage not applicable in the bars of Disneyland Paris (including Victoria’s Home Style Restaurant).
(8) Discount applies to the public price displayed at the ticket desks located at the entrance to the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show. Subject to availability and restricted to 5 tickets per Annual Pass holder and per day. Discount applies on category 2 tickets only. Performances are only on certain days of the week: closed on 1st January, Wedsnedays and Thursdays. As live animals are used during this show and it raises dust, it is not suitable for people suffering from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
(9) ’Billets Privilèges’: 1-Day/2-Park tickets (unique price for adult and children) valid for a visit only on the date of purchase. Offer only available at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks. Offer limited to 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity of the Magic Plus Annual Pass/up to a maximum of 20 tickets over the validity period of the Infinity Annual Pass. Tickets are valid only on the validity dates of the Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ valid from 2nd April to 5th November 2020: €39 with the Infinity Annual Pass and €45 with the Magic Plus Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ after 5th November 2020 are not known yet – please contact us for more information.
(10) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Depending on your date of visit, the duration of Extra Magic Time may vary, as may the number of Disney Parks in which it applies. Guests with a ‘Billet Privilège’ can also enjoy the Extra Magic Time as long as the Annual Pass holder is with them.
(11) In table service restaurants only, the Annual Pass holder is offered one specific non-alcoholic cocktail per meal (except at the Lucky Nuggets Saloon and at the restaurants of Disney Village).
(12) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(13) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(14) One dog or cat per Annual Pass holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation).
(15) Discount applies to breakfast with Disney Characters at Plaza Gardens Restaurant and with Disney Princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon in Disneyland Park. Limit of 5 persons (including the Annual Pass holder).
(16) Access to the Guest Parking spaces closest to the Disney Parks, in a reserved area, for light vehicles only. Subject to availability.
(17) Preferred viewing area to enjoy Disney Illuminations and Disney Stars on Parade. Limited availability per show. Reservation must be made up to 15 days and no less than 24 hours before the day of visit. Reservation possible only via the dedicated online platform. Valid for Infinity Annual Pass holders only. Access upon presentation of the valid Infinity Annual Pass and confirmation email which are non-transferable. The preferred viewing areas are subject to modifications without prior notice.
(18) Access to a selection of swimming pools located in the Disney Hotels and Disney Nature Resorts, upon presentation of the valid Infinity Annual Pass and confirmation email. Access to the fitness centres is not included. Access subject to availability. Reservation is required up to 15 days and no less than 24 hours before the day of visit, only via the dedicated online platform. Valid for the Infinity Annual Pass holder and one accompanying person. The Annual Pass holder and Guests agree to respect the rules of the swimming pool. Please do not forget to check the closure periods on disneylandparis.com.
© Disney – Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. – Siren 397471822 – RCS MEAUX – Capital Social 1 435 978 998,48€. Siège Social : 1 Rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences ES n°1-1118616 à 1-1118630 et PLATESV-D-2019-000335; 2-1118631 et 3-1118632.