Swipe to compare
Terms and Conditions
The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass holders are entitled may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass holder only (unless otherwise stated). Annual Pass holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts. Prices and benefits listed on this page are valid for Annual Passes purchased from 6th November 2020 to 31st March 2021 inclusive.
(2) Disney Parks Guest Parking is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles during the days of your Annual Pass validity until the closure time of Disneyland Park (only for Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity Pass holders). Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but this option may be added separately by paying €60. For campers there is a supplement of €15 per day. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses’ parking area. Free parking does not apply during special events (except for the events reserved for Annual Pass holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Excluding certain items, ask in shops for more information. Discount not available in Disney Store shops (except the one at Disney Village) and on shopdisney.com
(4) Preferential prices (the price of €98 is rounded up to the nearest euro) valid for room-only bookings, for arrivals until 31st March 2021. The price available varies depending on the inventory available at the time of booking – please contact us for the price corresponding to your arrival date. The prices of €98 (rounded up to the nearest euro) and €81 are valid for one night at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe in a Cars Standard room in Value season. They do not include breakfast nor the hotel local tax (for Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe: €1,13 per person aged 18 and over and per night, which will be added to the total price of your stay at the time of the booking). Benefit applicable on request for new reservations, limited to 2 rooms/cabins per booking (discount not applicable on Premium Plus cabins at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, all Family Rooms at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, Empire State Club rooms at Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel, Castle Club rooms at Disneyland Hotel and all Suites).
(5) Discount on 1-Day tickets purchased at the Disney Parks entrance and valid only on the day of purchase (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass holder). The discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
(6) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass™+ per Annual Pass holder. The Annual PhotoPass™+ is valid for one year starting from the date of purchase (instead of 10 days for the classic PhotoPass™+ available in shops for the price of €74.99). It can be used in select attractions, at “Magic Shot” points and other iconic locations, as well as during encounters with Disney Characters whenever Disney PhotoPass photographers are present. Its validity period is independent of that of the Magic Flex, Magic Plus or Infinity Annual Pass and cannot be changed. It is available in the main shops of Disneyland Paris.
(7) Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurants of Disneyland Paris Hotels and Parks and in the following restaurants at Disney Village®: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange at Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse. Limited to 6 guests (including the Annual Pass holder). Discount is also valid for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinners (24th and 31st December). except on restriction days and for which an advance reservation is required. Advantage not applicable in the bars of Disneyland Paris (including Victoria’s Home Style Restaurant).
(8) Discount applies to the public price displayed at the ticket desks located at the entrance to the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show. Subject to availability and restricted to 5 tickets per Annual Pass holder and per day. Discount applies on category 2 tickets only. Performances are only on certain days of the week: closed on 1st January, Wednesdays and Thursdays. As live animals are used during this show and it raises dust, it is not suitable for people suffering from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
(9) ’Billets Privilèges’: 1-Day/2-Park tickets (unique price for adult and children) valid for a visit only on the date of purchase. Offer only available at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks. Offer limited to 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity of the Magic Plus Annual Pass/up to a maximum of 20 tickets over the validity period of the Infinity Annual Pass. Tickets are valid only on the validity dates of the Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges valid from 6th November 2020 to 31st March 2021: €37 in low season and €52 in high season for the Infinity Pass. €42 in low season and €57 in high season for the Magic Plus Annual Pass. High season dates: 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29 November 2020; 5, 6, 12, 13, and from 19 to 31 December 2020; from 1 to 3 January 2021; 13, 20 and 27 February 2021; 6, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 and 28 March 2021. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ after 31st March 2021 are not known yet – please check back our website regularly for the latest update.
(10) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Depending on your date of visit, the duration of Extra Magic Time may vary, as may the number of Disney Parks in which it applies. Guests with a ‘Billet Privilège’ can also enjoy the Extra Magic Time as long as the Annual Pass holder is with them.
(12) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(13) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(14) One dog or cat per Annual Pass holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation).
© Disney – Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. – Siren 397471822 – RCS MEAUX – Capital Social 2.035.978.998,82 euros.. Siège Social : 1 Rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences ES n°1-1118616 à 1-1118630 et PLATESV-D-2019-000335; 2-1118631 et 3-1118632.