Excursion Royal Versailles & Paris
Your tour includes:
- Priority entrance to the Palace of Versailles including a self-tour with an audio guide available in 11 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Polish).
- A self-tour of the French Gardens.
- In Paris, a one-hour Seine river cruise, leaving from the EIFFEL TOWER, with commentaries in English, French and Spanish.
- Short break to photograph the Eiffel Tower.
- Accompanied by a trilingual person only on the bus trip to Versailles and from Versailles to Paris only (English, French, Spanish).
Return trip by bus or minibus from Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Newport Bay Club.
- From 10am to around 8.30pm.
- Free time for lunch in Versailles and not included in the price. Audio guide available for children from 8 years old.
- Tour not available on May 1st, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays until November 1st 2020, and every day from November 2nd 2020 to March 31st 2021, both dates included.
- Visit of the Grand Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's Estate not included in the price.
- Subject to availability at time of booking. Guaranteed departure.
We cannot guarantee that our operators' products or services are available during the entire validity period. Some activities and visits included in this tour are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice, for example, due to adverse weather conditions, in the event access to the monuments or tourist attractions is not allowed or limited, and in the event of a strike or works or the overflowing of the Seine (no refunds will be made).
If you are staying at Disney Nature Resort, you must arrange your own transport to/from the pick-up/drop-off point.
The times specified are subject to traffic conditions. Free for children under three years old, booking required, meals not included. 0.024Kg/CO2/Km/passenger.
Operated by MAGIC WAYS