In our Hotels & Resorts
- We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will undergo thorough cleaning—with attention to 10 high-touch areas including door handles, light switches, thermostats and TV remote controls.
- Cleaning equipment such as micro-fibre cloths will be replaced for each room cleaning.
- Housekeeping will enter your room upon your request only.
Inside your room, you’ll find individually wrapped glassware, disposable cups and spoons for tea and coffee, double-cased pillows. Throw pillows and quilted bedspreads, as well and pens and notepads, will no longer be available in Hotel rooms.
Activities, Resort Amenities & Recreation
- Our Disney Characters will continue to be present to surprise and delight you in our Disney Hotels, while respecting physical distancing rules
- Amenities and recreation will be modified based on physical distancing and health guidelines.
- The valet parking service is not available.
- The swimming pools in our Disney Hotels are also open, with limited capacity.