No more than 4 people.
All helpers must be present at the time the card is issued.
Helpers must include an able-bodied person at least 15 years of age who is capable of helping you, if you have:
- a mobility impairment,
- a visual impairment,
- Cognitive disabilities – including those on the Autism Spectrum **At certain attractions, several guests with this type of disability can be accompanied by just one helper.
For safety reasons, some of our attractions can only accept one disabled guest at a time. See the specific details for each attraction.
If the cardholder is not going on the attraction, the helper(s) must join the standard queue.
Helpers must agree to diligently carry out their role whilst in the Disney Parks. That means:
- Following the boarding instructions given by the Cast Member running the attraction,
- Staying with the disabled guest on the attraction,
- Assisting with transfers, boarding and alighting,
- Assisting with evacuation procedures,
- Passing on any messages and safety instructions, both written and verbal, given by Disneyland Paris,
- Offering reassurance, if necessary,
- Helping the disabled guest choose the most suitable attractions.
“TOP TIP” Free Disney Parks admission ticket for one helper on presentation of official documents recognizing the guest’s disability.
Take a look at the Disney Parks Accessibility Maps
for further details.