As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, cast members, and the larger community, we have high standards for sanitation, with health and safety protocols, such as:
- Training for cast members, with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- End of day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen, and other facilities
- Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoors locations, including walkways and queues
We also offer guests First Aid locations to assist with minor health issues and preventive health services to our cast members including the access to onsite first aid services, vaccination campaigns and awareness actions regarding public health issues. Additionally, our onsite health teams and leaders communicate with our cast members about personal hygiene and illness prevention.
We are in regular contact with local, national, and international public health authorities, and will continue to implement preventive measures in line with their guidance and with the input of our medical teams.