Help Centre

How can we help you?

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do if I want to drive abroad?
If you have a paper licence or your driving licence was issued in Gibraltas, Guernsey, Jersey or the Isle of Man, from 1 January 2021 you may need to apply for the relevant International Driving Permit. You need a GB sticker for your own car when driving in the EU, including France.

Advice on driving in the EU can be found at:

More Help