Help Centre

How can we help you?

Frequently Asked Questions

Is my car insurance still be applicable in the EU?
Please speak to your insurer.

UK citizens driving their vehicle within the EU are required to obtain and carry a physical Green Card in order for your car insurance to be applicable in the EU. These cards are issued by insurers and you may be charged a small fee to cover administration costs. You should contact your vehicle insurance provider as soon as possible before travel to allow enough time for the Green Card to be issued.

More Help