TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The benefits and discounts to which Annual Pass Holders are entitled may not be combined with any other and are for the personal use of the Annual Pass Holder only (unless otherwise stated). Pass Holders must present their valid Annual Pass in order to receive these benefits and discounts.
Prices and benefits for Annual Passes purchased from 7th November 2019 to 1st April 2020 inclusive. The Discovery Annual Pass has 215 days of restriction, including the 2nd and 3rd day after production of a definitive Annual Pass.
* Date restrictions apply and vary depending on the type of Annual Pass. Please see validity period calendar for more details.
** Monthly cost due (rounded up to the highest Euro) for the purchase of an Annual Pass choosing monthly payment option (11 monthly instalments) and deducted from the required initial payment of €60. Please contact us for more information.
(1) Child admissions are for children from 3 to 11 years old (inclusive). Free entrance for children under the age of 3.
(2) Disney Park's car park is free for light-duty vehicles and motorcycles during the days of your Annual Pass validity until the closure time of the Disneyland Park (only for Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity members). Please be advised that free parking is not included with the Discovery Annual Pass but may be added separately by paying €60. For campers there is a supplement of €15 per day. Parking is strictly forbidden on the buses' parking area. Free parking does not apply during special events (except for the events reserved for Annual Pass holders). Access to the car park is strictly for personal use.
(3) Access to the visitor Car Park area closest to the Disney Parks in a reserved area, for light vehicles only. Depending on availability.
(4) Excludes certain items, ask in the boutiques for more information.
(5) Preferential prices valid for room-only bookings until 6th November 2019. The price available varies depending on the inventory available at the time of booking – please contact us for the price corresponding to your arrival date. The prices of €130 and €108 (rounded up to the highest euro) are valid for one night at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe in a Cars standard room in low season. They do not include breakfast or the hotel local tax (for Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe: €1.13 per person aged over 18 and per night, which will be added to the total price of your stay at the time of booking). Benefit applicable on requests for new reservations, limited to 2 rooms/cabins per booking (discount not applicable on Premium Plus Cabins at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, all Family Rooms at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Newport Bay Club, and all Suites).
(6) Discount on 1-Day tickets purchased at the gates of the Disney Parks (maximum of 5 tickets per day per Annual Pass Holder). The discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Tickets are valid for one year starting from the date of purchase.
(7) Purchase restricted to one Annual PhotoPass+ per Annual Pass holder. The Annual PhotoPass+ is valid for one year starting from the first picture (instead of 10 days for the classic PhotoPass+ available in boutiques for the price of €74.99). It can be used in select attractions and when meeting Disney Characters (where Disney PhotoPass photographers are present). Annual PhotoPass+ on sale in the following boutiques: Disneyland Park: New Century Notions – Flora’s Unique Boutique, Ribbons & Bows, Emporium, Big Thunder Photographer, Sir Mickey’s Boutique, Strollers, Constellations, Star Command Photographers, Meet Mickey Mouse, Princess Pavilion, Le Coffre du Capitaine and Light Speed Photography; Walt Disney Studios Park: Walt Disney Studios Store, Les Légendes d’Hollywood, Rock around the Shop, Tower Hotel Gifts and Chez Marianne – Souvenirs de Paris; Disney Village: World of Disney, World of Toys; Disney Hotels & Resorts (excluding Villages Nature Paris): all shops. (This list may change without notice). The Annual PhotoPass+ is free with the Infinity Annual Pass and is valid during the validity period of the Annual Pass. You can collect the Annual PhotoPass+ in the shops mentioned above.
(8) Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks in the restaurants of Disneyland Paris Hotels and Parks (excluding food carts and Café des Cascadeurs), and in the following restaurants at Disney Village: Annette’s Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New York Style Sandwiches and The Steakhouse. Limited to 6 guests (including the Annual Pass holder). The discount is valid for reservations on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinners (24th and 31st December). Not available on restriction days and reservations must be booked in advance.
(9) Discount applies to the public price displayed at the ticket desks located at the entrance to the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show. Subject to availability and restricted to 5 tickets per Annual Pass Holder. Discount applies on category 2 tickets only). Performances are only on certain days of the week: closed on 1st January, Wedsnedays and Thursdays. This show is unsuitable for guests suffering from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
(10) Discount applies to green fees, the restaurant and Golf Disneyland - branded items in the shop.
(11) Discount applies to breakfast with Disney Characters at Plaza Gardens restaurant in Disneyland Park. Limit of 5 persons (including the Annual Pass holder).
(12) ’Billets Privilèges’: 1-Day/2-Park tickets (unique price for adult and children) valid for a visit only on the date of purchase. Offer only available at the ticket counters of the Disney Parks. Offer limited to 5 tickets per week per Annual Pass holder and up to a maximum of 10 tickets over the period of validity of the Magic Plus Annual Pass/up to a maximum of 20 tickets over the validity period of the Infinity Annual Pass. Tickets are valid only on the validity dates of the Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilèges’ valid from 2nd April to 6th November 2019: €39 with the Infinity Annual Pass and €45 with the Magic Pluss Annual Pass. Prices of the ‘Billets Privilège’ after 6th November 2019 are not known yet – please contact us for more information.
(13) Enjoy early access in the Disney Parks before the official opening. The Annual Pass holder will have privileged access to several parts and attractions of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Depending on your date of visit, the duration of Extra Magic Time may vary, as may the number of Disney Parks in which it applies. Guests with a ‘Billet Privilège’ can also enjoy the Extra Magic Time as long as the Annual Pass holder is with them.
(14) Subject to availability. A specific ticket may be required in addition to your Annual Pass to attend these special events. Some events may be exclusively opened to Infinity Annual Pass holders and are subject to capacity.
(15) In table service restaurants only, the Annual Pass Holder is offered one specific non-alcoholic cocktail per meal (except at the Lucky Nuggets Saloon, the Café des Cascadeurs and at the restaurants of Disney Village).
(16) Subject to availability. One stroller and wheelchair rental per day and per Annual Pass holder.
(17) Maximum of 3 bags per Annual Pass holder per day.
(18) One dog or cat per Annual Pass Holder and per day (excludes overnight accommodation)
(19) Preferred viewing area to enjoy Disney Illuminations, Disney Stars on Parade and some seasonal outdoor shows on the Production Courtyard stage. Limited number of places per location and a reservation must be made up to 15 days and no less than 24 hours before the day of visit. Reservation possible only via the dedicated online platform. Valid for Infinity Annual Pass holders only. Access upon presentation of the valid Infinity Annual Pass and confirmation email which are non-transferable. The preferred viewing areas are subject to modifications without prior notice.
(20) Access to a selection of swimming pools located in the Disney Hotels and Disney Nature Resorts, upon presentation of the valid Infinity Annual Pass and confirmation email. Access to the fitness centres are not included. Access subject to availability. Reservation is required up to 15 days and no less than 24 hours before the day of visit, only via the dedicated online platform. Valid for the Infinity Annual Pass holder and one accompanying person. The Annual Pass holder and Guests agree to respect the rules of the swimming pool. The pool at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch may replace another pool closed for refurbishment – please do not forget to check the closure periods on disneylandparis.com.
The Prices quoted have been calculated to reflect the economic conditions on 21st June 2018 and may be revised in accordance with the current Disneyland Paris terms and conditions.
© Disney - Euro Disney Associés S.A.S. - Siren 397471822 - RCS MEAUX - Capital Social 1 185 978 998,36 €. Siège social : 1 rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy. Licences E.S. n°1-1096253 ; 1-1096480 - 1-1096489 ; 1-1102702 ; 1-1102736 ; 1-1105347 ; 1-1111868 ; n°2-1096251 et 3-1096250.