You are currently viewing the English (US) version of the site. Change Language

Visitor Relations at City Hall

Everything you need to know about the Parks can be found at City Hall. This is the place to go for restaurant reservations, lost and found, currency exchange and lost children. Plus, if you have any feedback or questions, our multilingual Cast Members will be more than happy to help.

Where to find informations: Visitor Relations at City Hall

Beginning of tooltip content End of tooltip content
  • Any questions about all available products or offers? Please call our advisers at +33 1 60 30 60 53
  • International call rates apply. Cost may vary according to network
Footer Links
© Disney/Pixar © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © MARVEL. All Rights Reserved